Sunday, May 25, 2008

My niece's first birthday!

It was my niece's first birthday this weekend and my sister planned a princess themed birthday party for her. I bought her a pink tutu from Etsy that was too cute (although a little too big!). We had a blast :) Here are a few of my favourite photos from her birthday.

Another edit of the first one; I think I like it better!












And this is the castle cake my sister and I made for her princess party! It turned out better than we thought it would :)

7 comments:

katei371 said...

Oh, those pictures are amazing! She looks way too adorable for words, and that tutu, she must have felt like a real princess!

Alycia Hildebrand said...

She's too cute!! I LOVE the 1st one!!

Jenn M said...

Beautiful shots!! She looked adorable and I love the tutu!! I also LOVE the 1st one!! :)

Candice said...

Thanks! I edited the first one; I wasn't completely happy with it but now I am!

Jenn said...

Beautiful! I especially love the second and second-to-last ones!! I like their softness...

Sondra said...

Gosh those are SO cute!

Theresa T said...

Those are such great photos. Your sister must love them.