Monday, July 28, 2008

Sunsets and Wildflowers

So we were gone this past weekend to do our Open Water Certification dives with PADI at a lake in northern Saskatchewan. We had absolutely perfect weather for diving- hot and sunny one day, cool and drizzly the next but amazingly calm for Saskatchewan. I did take a few pictures, but I really didn't have a lot of energy to take very many- diving is exhausting! Plus the bugs were out in full force and I am COVERED in mosquito bites right now! All in all we had fun and we're now certified PADI Scuba divers :)

Queen Anne's Lace

This one reminds me of Christmas!

Goldenrod








4 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow! Very nice collection - and congrats on your certification :)
The one that reminds you of Christmas is my favourite but all the flower shots are so gorgeous. I love the dreamy feel they all sorta have...

Alycia Hildebrand said...

Congratulations!! The 'christmas-sy' one is my favorite too! But they're all gorgeous!! That sunset is phenominal!

katei371 said...

Wow...those are some killer shots! I love the one with the bee, and the Xmas pinecone- they are fantastic!

Theresa T said...

Congrats! On the gorgeous and varied photos and on your certification.