Thursday, March 13, 2008

She says she's sorry....


So this morning Kira ran over the keyboard of "my" laptop. As a result I am now missing a total of 6 keys- 3 were non-essential so I didn't worry about them. But now I am missing my 7 and J keys and they probably won't be easy to fix. Now, I don't really own this laptop. The place I am doing my grad studies at actually bought them for us and they are now crappy 4 year old IBM Thinkpads with only 30GB hard drives and 512 RAM. We've been planning for a while for me to buy a better laptop when I start writing my thesis (in about 4 or 5 months). As a result, I placed my order for my new MacBook today! I'm going with the "middle" grade white one but I'm getting a good deal as a package with a printer, MS Office, a mouse, a backpack, and antivirus software for $1389. I'm also getting Aperture 2 so that I can edit my photos :) Exciting stuff!

3 comments:

Jenn M said...

aweee! That is an adorable picture! Plus - new macbook + new editing tools - how can you not forgive her with that face :)

Jenn said...

It's so hard to stay made at them isn't it?!?!
Glad to hear there's a silver lining to the misfortune.....the mac laptop will be so helpful for photo-editing....err....thesis writing! :)

Callista said...

That sounds like a pretty good deal :) and what a sweet picture!